Hi loves! I had the most amazing weekend getaway with my boyfriend to Tofino, B.C. We were so lucky to have this last getaway before things got worse with the virus and before we had to practice self-isolating.
For our first-time visiting Tofino, we did a ton of research prior to going, in terms of what to expect, where to stay, restaurants to go to and the 5-hour drive to get to our destination.
From Surrey, we took the ferry from Tsawwassen to Duke Point, Nanaimo, which was about 2 hours, and another 3 hours from Duke Point to Pacific Sands, Beach Resort, where we stayed.
I would highly recommend staying at Pacific Sands as it is so cozy, right on the beach, (a private beach to those staying at Pacific Sands), and the rooms are large. See the complete room tour in my Tofino Vlog.
My Favourite Places to Eat in Tofino:
- Shed Tofino (Best margarita and burgers!)
- Shelter Restuarant (The outdoor patio has the coziest seating area and it’s open late!)
- Tacofino (I had it twice and it is hands down the reason I will go back to Tofino! The original Tacofino food truck.)
What to do in Tofino:
- Hiking + Trails
- Walk around the local shops and support small businesses
- Bear + Whale watching tours
- Sit on the beach, have a picnic, take a bottle of wine and watch the sunset
For more things to do in Tofino, visit Tourism Tofino.
WATCH MY TOFINO VLOG HERE:
Follow Davneet Dhillon on Instagram for more fashion, travel and lifestyle posts!